For the past three years, December has been an exciting time for me (beyond the regular holiday fun stuff) because as I’m wrapping up one year of goals, I’m also finalizing my list for the upcoming year. All year, whenever I think of something that might be good for my blog list, I jot it down to remember for later. Nothing is set in stone until I post the “official” list on January 1st, and I’m learning it’s getting harder and harder to pare it down to approximately 20 items.
So today I’m going to fantasize a little bit, and think completely unrealistically.
Top 10 Goals That Will Never Happen, But I Wish They Would
1. Have dinner with Lady Gaga
2. Survive a plane crash
3. Cook something with Martha Stewart
4. Perform an autopsy
5. Wrestle an alligator
6. Marathon episodes of “My So-Called Life” with Jared Leto
7. Run my own Fight Club
8. Wear a custom Oscar De La Renta gown designed for me
9. Guest star on The Young & the Restless
10. Be a colonist on Mars