Here’s something to remember for next year: don’t leave any goals till the last minute because I might get sick and be incapable of completing them. Although I haven’t been bad sick, I’ve been feeling on the verge enough that I don’t want to make it worse, thus not being able to go outside and shoot guns or snowshoe.
I’m officially on my 2nd week of Winter Break (with another whole week to go) and while I have been mostly house bound, I would say my time has been spent much like MacCauley Culkin in Home Alone. Truly, this is the reason I will never have children (because I am one).
9 Things I Did on Winter Break That Didn’t Pertain to My Blog
1. I went on a Holiday train ride with my friends.
2. I played in the snow.
3. I went beer tasting with a baby.
4. I sang karaoke.
5. I took a lot of cat naps.
6. I put together a puzzle. (Sorry, no photo for that one).
7. I made a gingerbread mini-house.
8. I watched a lot of cartoons. Like a lot of cartoons.
9. Got my ass kicked at mini basketball.
Tomorrow it’s back to work. Tying knots, playing with knives.